Dr. Caturla has worked during her first professional stage in Public Health, especially in the hospital field: Acute hospital, social health (Geriatrics, Palliative Care, Psychogeriatrics and convalescence), Psychiatric (attending all non-psychiatric pathology of patients with chronic psychiatric diseases and patients with intellectual disabilities) and emergency. She has also worked in the field of primary care.
After a long illness and seeing that conventional treatments and tests did not provide her with enough information or a solution to her health problems, she decided to deepen her knowledge of Medicine in order to improve her own health and recover her normal life. Therefore, expanding her studies in Biochemistry, Physiology, Biophysics, Environmental Toxicity, Food and Nutrition, among others, she has become a specialist in Orthomolecular Medicine, adding it as a tool to all her previous knowledge and now being the basis of her medical practice. Today,
Dr. Teresa Caturla has an excellent quality of life.
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery by the
Universitat de Barcelona.
- Specialist (via MIR) in Family Medicine and
- Specialist in Orthomolecular Medicine.
- Master's Degree in Psychogeriatrics by the
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Intensive Diploma in Nutigenomics and
- Member of the Sociedad Española de Nutrición y
Medicina Ortomolecular (SENMO).
- Member of the Societat Catalana de Medicina
Familiar i Comunitària (CAMFiC).